Natural Childbirth Education Classes in American Fork
The Bradley Method® - $350
Custom/Refresher Course - $195
- 4 week review for couples who have already had at least one baby
Doula Dad/Comfort Measures Class - $50
- This 3 hour class is designed to help prepare you and your birth support team for relaxation during your birth.
- We will cover several aspects of relaxation including physical, mental, and emotional relaxation and how they all interrelate during your pregnancy and birthing time.
Men are that they might have joy!
Women are that they might have joyful births!
Joyful Birth Midwifery Services
Infant Massage - $75
This 3 week class will teach both parents all about bonding with your baby through infant massage.
- You will learn the proper, evidence-based strokes and techniques for the most comfort for you and your baby.
- You will learn the benefits of infant massage and how it helps improve many health conditions, including:
- Infant parent attachment or bonding
- Relaxation - baby and parent
- Makes baby feel loved
- Promotes better sleep
- Facilitates body awareness
- Boosts immune system
- Sensory stimulation
- Improves skin condition
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps digestion
- Reduces crying and emotional distress
- Relief for teething pains
- Helps waste elimination
- Helps you learn about your baby (Their needs and desires)
- Helps build parents' and baby's self-esteem
- Give your baby the lifelong benefits of nurturing touch. Learn infant massage!
Mother/Daughter, Christian-based Maturation Class - $85
- This five week class from Maidens by His Design will help girls, 8 and up, and their mothers, understand how their bodies were created to function without fear and confusion.
- Basic female reproductive organs
- Cycle length
- History and various cultural information
- Tools and gear
- How to celebrate womanhood in a Godly manner
- How to take thoughts captive
- How to erase a spirit of fear
- How to learn about herbs that are helpful for that time of the month
- Good nutrition, and more!